Developer One Windows Mobile Software

Developer One Windows Mobile Software (http://forums.developerone.com/index.php)
-   All other Developer One software titles (http://forums.developerone.com/forumdisplay.php?f=68)
-   -   Post your questions, feedback here (http://forums.developerone.com/showthread.php?t=72)

John Psuik 23rd September 2004 02:19 PM

Post your questions, feedback here

Thank you for your patience as we finalize the layout and organization of this new Forums site.

We will have all of our software forums properly organized within the next few weeks, but in the mean time, please feel free to post your questions, concerns, feedback and ideas here and we will work to quickly respond and organize them on the site as we answer them.

Thank you from all of us at Developer One!

Andrew 7th March 2005 04:37 PM

AccessPanel V4

John,

I have recently purchased this product. I wish to use it to enter data into an excel spreadsheet. Using the "return" key in a "macro" results in the cursor jumping to the next cell vertically. Unfortunately I want the movement to be horizontal. Is it possible to use the "tab" or "cursor" keys in a macro in order to accomplish this. I have tried it without success. Should this not be implemented currently would it be possible for a future release?

Regards,

Andrew

cjonge 13th April 2008 10:14 AM

0x8007000E Agenda Fusion 6

I recently cannot enter new calendar items, notes, etc. and get error 0x8007000E on my Pocket PC2003 using Agenda Fusion 6. How can I resolve this?

Developer One Support 14th April 2008 01:28 PM

We have not heard of that error message and we have not offered support for the old 6.x versions for a couple of years now. So please clarify, Since you have owned the program for 3-4 years and this has not happened -- What recently changed, do you have a new device? Did you do a hard reset? Did you try to soft reset the device and reinstall the program to see if that clears the behavior? If you wish to reinstall and you do not have a download file or if your file is very old, please us a fresh download of version 6.86 from this web page,

http://www.developerone.com/agendaf...oad_archive.htm scroll down a bit on the page to see the 6.86 download buttons.

cjonge 19th April 2008 04:47 PM

ipaq Fusion 6

I have uninstalled fusion and installed the newer version 6.86 after downloading from your website. Still I get the message "Unable to save changes to appointment. (0x8007000E)" with heading "Pocket Outlook Error", when trying to enter a new appointment. The strange thing is that syncing with my pc works fine, and new appointments entered on my pc appear nicely on my pda (both syncing with my home pc with XP and Outlook 2003 and with my work laptop with Vista and Outlook 2007). I just cannot enter new appointments on my pda....... It worked fine until recently. The only change I can think of is my new laptop with Vista and Outlook 2007. I have 8.36 MB storage memory and 17.92 MB program memory free. Any ideas?

Developer One Support 21st April 2008 01:37 PM

You do not mention which device you are using. Be sure that you have Agenda Fusion loaded to the main memory only, maybe you installed to a memory card. Agenda Fusion will not work properly from a memory card. Maybe your device has some problems, as devices get old they need to be replaced unfortunately as they get buggy. You also did not mention if soft resetting the device clears the issue, please try that as well.

cjonge 15th May 2008 02:15 PM

HP iPAQ 2210

I am using HP iPAQ 2210 and still have the same problem.

I have read something about a recurrence limit of 1300. I have no idea how many recurrent entries I have, but the calendar totals 3400 "entries" (if you select category view). Am I just running out of space? How to compact?

Developer One Support 15th May 2008 02:57 PM

Have you looked at limiting the amount of data that you sync with the device/PC? In ActiveSync you can change the time frame for 'Calendar' items that you sync. Then the data remains on your PC and you are not clogging up the device with excess data. If you are not familiar with this setting, connect your device to your PC and let ActiveSync run. When ActiveSync shows finished on the PC, go there to choose View > Details, then double click on 'Calendar' there and you will see the settings options for limiting the time frame of data that you are syncing.

cjonge 15th May 2008 04:27 PM

limiting the data....

Mm, does not work. Setting a limited timeframe of only a week before and after does not thrink the appointment database nor does it delete already existing appointments on the pda.....

Developer One Support 16th May 2008 10:23 AM

It sounds like you are not using ActiveSync, because in ActiveSync there are not settings for a week before and after. This question is not related to any of our software, we attempted to help but it appears that you need to contact the tech support for the sync software that you are using. If the sync is set properly, you can limit the data that is sent to the device.