Developer One Windows Mobile Software  

Go Back   Developer One Windows Mobile Software > All other Developer One software titles
User Name
Password
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 23rd September 2004, 01:19 PM
Administrator, Ironman :)

Lightbulb Post your questions, feedback here

Thank you for your patience as we finalize the layout and organization of this new Forums site.

We will have all of our software forums properly organized within the next few weeks, but in the mean time, please feel free to post your questions, concerns, feedback and ideas here and we will work to quickly respond and organize them on the site as we answer them.

Thank you from all of us at Developer One!
Old 7th March 2005, 03:37 PM

Default AccessPanel V4

John,

I have recently purchased this product. I wish to use it to enter data into an excel spreadsheet. Using the "return" key in a "macro" results in the cursor jumping to the next cell vertically. Unfortunately I want the movement to be horizontal. Is it possible to use the "tab" or "cursor" keys in a macro in order to accomplish this. I have tried it without success. Should this not be implemented currently would it be possible for a future release?

Regards,

Andrew
Old 13th April 2008, 09:14 AM

Default 0x8007000E Agenda Fusion 6

I recently cannot enter new calendar items, notes, etc. and get error 0x8007000E on my Pocket PC2003 using Agenda Fusion 6. How can I resolve this?
Old 14th April 2008, 12:28 PM
Customer Services

We have not heard of that error message and we have not offered support for the old 6.x versions for a couple of years now. So please clarify, Since you have owned the program for 3-4 years and this has not happened -- What recently changed, do you have a new device? Did you do a hard reset? Did you try to soft reset the device and reinstall the program to see if that clears the behavior? If you wish to reinstall and you do not have a download file or if your file is very old, please us a fresh download of version 6.86 from this web page,

http://www.developerone.com/agendaf...oad_archive.htm scroll down a bit on the page to see the 6.86 download buttons.
Old 19th April 2008, 03:47 PM

Default ipaq Fusion 6

I have uninstalled fusion and installed the newer version 6.86 after downloading from your website. Still I get the message "Unable to save changes to appointment. (0x8007000E)" with heading "Pocket Outlook Error", when trying to enter a new appointment. The strange thing is that syncing with my pc works fine, and new appointments entered on my pc appear nicely on my pda (both syncing with my home pc with XP and Outlook 2003 and with my work laptop with Vista and Outlook 2007). I just cannot enter new appointments on my pda....... It worked fine until recently. The only change I can think of is my new laptop with Vista and Outlook 2007. I have 8.36 MB storage memory and 17.92 MB program memory free. Any ideas?
Old 21st April 2008, 12:37 PM
Customer Services

You do not mention which device you are using. Be sure that you have Agenda Fusion loaded to the main memory only, maybe you installed to a memory card. Agenda Fusion will not work properly from a memory card. Maybe your device has some problems, as devices get old they need to be replaced unfortunately as they get buggy. You also did not mention if soft resetting the device clears the issue, please try that as well.
Old 15th May 2008, 01:15 PM

Default HP iPAQ 2210

I am using HP iPAQ 2210 and still have the same problem.

I have read something about a recurrence limit of 1300. I have no idea how many recurrent entries I have, but the calendar totals 3400 "entries" (if you select category view). Am I just running out of space? How to compact?
Old 13th July 2009, 05:06 PM

Default IFitOne feature request: Heat Map view

I would love to see a time-series heatmap view of all of the metrics I am tracking in IfitOne. The fact that IFO already assigns heatmap-style color coding to the daily metrics results seems to suggest that this feature is already on the roadmap, but I'll advocate for it nonetheless.

Tracking my progress on each of the metrics over time would show me whether I am improving, or losing ground on the day-to-day decisions that go into losing weight (and improving productivity). This is far more useful than showing me if I am gaining or losing weight.

An example - I am tracking quality and duration of sleep, as well as several factors that contribute to sleep quality: caffeine intake, sugar, night snacks, exercise. I want to see what the trends are for these factors over time, rather then having to look at each day separately. Several of these factors can have multi-day impacts, for example (e.g. caffeine).

I _really_ love IFitOne, and have started trying to convince my friends (and my spouse!) that this tool makes tracking my daily scorecard easier than any app I have seen since I built my own using HandDBase back in the 90's.

Keep up the good work, and let me know if you need a beta tester for new versions!
Old 13th July 2009, 05:09 PM

Default IFitOne feature request: Desktop views

IfitOne is a fantastic app, but it would be a huge improvement if the data could be synced to my desktop for viewing and analysis. I would love to be able to take the data and export the charts to my facebook account, e.g. (possibly with some sanitizing). The heatmaps of the various metrics would be _ideal_ to post to facebook, so my friends could help hold me accountable for making good choices.

Thanks for all the hard work - I have become a serious fanboy since I found the customizable metrics feature!

CW
Old 13th July 2009, 05:26 PM

Default IFitOne: user community?

I would love to have a discussion forum/community for IFitOne users to share their strategies with the tool. As an example, here is the current schema I am using for my IFitOne metrics - how are other users using the tool?

My target is improved personal productivity, with weight management as a side-effect. I have defined a number of personal metrics to track my daily decisions, events that cause stress, and my productivity, and would love to share those with others with similar goals.

Is there a place to do this (besides the moribund support forums) ?
Am I the only fanboy to date ?