Developer One Windows Mobile Software  

Go Back   Developer One Windows Mobile Software > Power Tasks for Windows Windows Mobile 2003 Smartphone and Windows Mobile 5 Smartphone > Bug Reports
User Name
Password
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 2nd June 2006, 07:29 AM

Default Power Task and WM5 still bugs (can't create/edit recurring tasks ad text type no stay

Hello, Recently I downloaded and installed powertasks on my cingular 2125(wm5) and there was some problems with it locking up. After some emails with developerone this problem was just not on my phone but others. Developerone released a newer version that fixed the lockups or so I thought.

I have version 2.22

problem1

Whenever I create or edit a recurring task power tasks locks up and I have to remove my battery to get everything back to normal. It's like the powertask app locks up and can't be fixed/killed unless you remove the battery. It locks up the phone so bad I can't shut it off.

problem2

When I create a new task the phone is not in t9 mode for the subject....the mode it should remember when I exited the last new task.

problem 2 is more of a feature request but problem1 is a problem. This is my 2nd cingular 2125 so it's not the phone.

Please fix because now the only way I can edit/create recurring tasks is on my pc.
Old 6th June 2006, 02:54 PM
Administrator

Thank you for the report, I have logged this issue with the Development Team.
Old 19th October 2006, 10:49 AM

4 months and still waiting.
Old 19th October 2006, 01:58 PM
Customer Services

We have not been able to duplicate these issues consistently and we have decided to not upgrade Power Tasks further, so please contact us with your e-mail address and name at customerservices@developerone.com so that we can further correspond with you about resolving this. Thank you.
Old 30th August 2007, 09:55 AM

Default I have these issues too

They are repeatable - and annoying - I have many recurring tasks - any known fixes?
Old 30th August 2007, 04:05 PM
Customer Services

What device do you have? We have tested these issues on the 2125 device as noted above as well as other WM5 devices and we are not experiencing the problem, nor have other users reported the issue other than in this thread. If we know what device you are using and we can get a sample of your recurring item and it's set-up details, we can test this again. Please send these specific details to us at customerservices@developerone.com Mention Forums thread #1838 in your correspondence.