Developer One Windows Mobile Software  

Go Back   Developer One Windows Mobile Software > Agenda Fusion v7/v8 > Ask all of your Agenda Fusion 8.x questions here
User Name
Password
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 19th April 2009, 05:19 AM

Default Ringtone setting

Using v8.7 in Kaiser I unable to set ringtone for Contact. The scrolldown is not active and in detailed view a question mark is seen in ringtone line. How can I edit contact in WM Contact?
Old 20th April 2009, 11:40 AM
Customer Services

Do you maybe have Agenda Fusion installed to a memory card? It needs to be on the main memory of the device only and removed from the memory card if that is currently the case. The ring tones that show as available are whatever ring tones are on your phone, be sure to scroll down in the Ring tone field to see all the options that may be there. Agenda Fusion does not hold the ring tones, it only reads what is available on your phone. It may also be a memory card issue, if you have personally loaded ring tones onto the storage card only, you may need to move them for Agenda Fusion to see them.

You can see if the editing for contacts is any different in the Windows Mobile default contact view, just go out of Agenda Fusion and go into the default Contact view.
Old 20th April 2009, 03:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Developer One Support
Do you maybe have Agenda Fusion installed to a memory card? It needs to be on the main memory of the device only and removed from the memory card if that is currently the case. The ring tones that show as available are whatever ring tones are on your phone, be sure to scroll down in the Ring tone field to see all the options that may be there. Agenda Fusion does not hold the ring tones, it only reads what is available on your phone. It may also be a memory card issue, if you have personally loaded ring tones onto the storage card only, you may need to move them for Agenda Fusion to see them.

You can see if the editing for contacts is any different in the Windows Mobile default contact view, just go out of Agenda Fusion and go into the default Contact view.
No, it is installed to main memory. All the ringtones are in Windows Rings, as they worked well with v8.6. All the Contact ringtones set previously are working, just can not edited in edit mode, where all the lines are active except the ringtone line.
The defaut Contact also starts AF, so I dont find the way to start WM Contact.
Old 24th April 2009, 02:42 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikus
No, it is installed to main memory. All the ringtones are in Windows Rings, as they worked well with v8.6. All the Contact ringtones set previously are working, just can not edited in edit mode, where all the lines are active except the ringtone line.
The defaut Contact also starts AF, so I dont find the way to start WM Contact.
Anybody could help
Old 28th April 2009, 01:31 PM
Customer Services

One of the developers has determined what the issue is, the ringtone files that you have that don't show up in Agenda Fusion are a different format or extension than the others, and Agenda Fusion does not recognize ALL formats.. What formats/extensions are those?
Old 29th April 2009, 02:58 AM

Quote:
One of the developers has determined what the issue is, the ringtone files that you have that don't show up in Agenda Fusion are a different format or extension than the others, and Agenda Fusion does not recognize ALL formats.. What formats/extensions are those?
I don't think so. Though I have different types of ringtones, they were recognised normally and applied before I upgrade to v8.7. They are working still now, but the possibility to change them in Contact, disappeared. There are no ringtones at all, because there is no scrolldown menu in ringtone line. My ringtones are in .mp3, .MID, .wma, .wav formats, placing in Widows/Rings, all of them are working well as they are set for different ringtones before I install v8.7.
Could you solve that problem, at least how to start WM Contacts, because pressing WM Contact icon also starts AF...

PS: I don't want to downgrade to v8.6, because I had a lots of difficulties with it, as it puts several empty notes for schedules. It was very annoying to delete hundreds of them...
Old 6th May 2009, 02:28 PM

Quote:

Does anybody could offer me a solution to run WM Contact being AF installed?
Old 28th May 2009, 04:32 AM

Does anybody have the same problem
Old 28th May 2009, 12:30 PM
Customer Services

We have not seen a similar issue online elsewhere either, we have searched for others in this situation online when you posted previously this issue. Technically, there is very little difference in version 8.60 and 8.70 Agenda Fusion, so if for some reason you feel you were able to use the ring tones properly in the previous version, you can go back to the 8.60 version. We don't see why there would be a difference, but if that works for your set up, go for it. Previous versions of Agenda Fusion are available for download on this web page, http://www.developerone.com/agendaf...oad_archive.htm
Old 28th May 2009, 04:48 PM

Quote:
We have not seen a similar issue online elsewhere either, we have searched for others in this situation online when you posted previously this issue. Technically, there is very little difference in version 8.60 and 8.70 Agenda Fusion, so if for some reason you feel you were able to use the ring tones properly in the previous version, you can go back to the 8.60 version. We don't see why there would be a difference, but if that works for your set up, go for it. Previous versions of Agenda Fusion are available for download on this web page, http://www.developerone.com/agendaf...oad_archive.htm
OK! Thanx!