Developer One Windows Mobile Software  

Go Back   Developer One Windows Mobile Software > Agenda One for Windows Mobile > Ask All of your Agenda One questions here
User Name
Password
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 19th June 2009, 08:49 PM

Default Finger scrolling

I've been a long time user of a competitive product, but I've recently started using a WM6.5 OS. The developer of that product is not supporting that OS- to the extent that the new updates won't install on my device.
I've been trying Agenda One (and Agenda Fusion, briefly) and like it, but it has one glaring shortcoming. I'm not able to scroll quickly in Agenda (or any calendar) view.
I've looked for a setting to make this possible- I'd like to know if there is the ability to do this with this product or if there are plans to do so in the future?
Thanks for any feedback.

Using a Sprint TouchDIAMOND with a custom WM6.1/6.5 ROM.
Old 22nd June 2009, 02:02 PM
Customer Services

Are you looking to use the Touch Flo technology to scroll or your stylus? Agenda One will perform better on the Touch devices, Agenda Fusion is not recommended on those devices because it is not customized for the Touch Flo functionality in ways that Agenda One has been and will continue to be. Agenda One has not had a release as yet for WM6.5, that will be coming late summer or early fall.
Old 3rd July 2009, 12:45 AM

Perhaps just a typo? Agenda One says it supports WM6.5 on your website. It would be nice to be able to swipe your finger left or right to change months, for example. Like Trident, I've been using a competitor that doesn't play nice with 6.5.
Radio: 1.12.25.19
Old 3rd July 2009, 02:50 PM

May I also add that it would be nice to have a alphabetical scroll bar (vertical on right side) to move quickly through contacts. Very helpful when you have over 1,500 contacts, as I do. Wide enough for big fingers! Many thanks.
Radio: 1.12.25.19
Old 7th July 2009, 12:06 PM
Customer Services

Quote:
Originally Posted by jrowlings
Perhaps just a typo? Agenda One says it supports WM6.5 on your website. It would be nice to be able to swipe your finger left or right to change months, for example. Like Trident, I've been using a competitor that doesn't play nice with 6.5.

The developers are considering modifying some of the A1 views to be more compatible with the Touch 6.5 devices Flo technology, this is on the list of things they are considering.
Old 7th July 2009, 12:08 PM
Customer Services

Quote:
Originally Posted by jrowlings
May I also add that it would be nice to have a alphabetical scroll bar (vertical on right side) to move quickly through contacts. Very helpful when you have over 1,500 contacts, as I do. Wide enough for big fingers! Many thanks.

By design, a scroll bar is not included in A1 because the Agenda One Smart Search feature allows you to search much faster than any alphabet or scroll bar.