Developer One Windows Mobile Software  

Go Back   Developer One Windows Mobile Software > Agenda Fusion v7/v8 > Installation, Uninstallation & Backups (Read Only)
User Name
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 27th March 2006, 03:39 PM
Customer Services
Default How do I install a CAB file?

1) Load the CAB file from our web page onto your desktop. You will find the CAB file on this web page in blue, Simply click on the language you want and then choose 'Save' when the file opens to load.
2) To get the CAB file on your device, put the device in the cradle and make sure your desktop recognizes it.
-- Open ActiveSync on your desktop, choose 'Explore'. You will see a file open, " Mobile Device ", please clik open the file named " My Windows-Mobile Based Device ".
-- Double click on 'My Documents' there and now find the CAB file that you have on your desktop and simply copy/paste into the bottom of the list there under all folders and documents.
-- Tap the X at the top of the views to close and get out of ActiveSync now.
3) Go to your device, take it out of the cradle, go to Start, Programs, File Explorer. You may see the Agenda Fusion CAB item listed there. If not, tap open My Documents and you will see it there. Now all you need to do is tap open the CAB file to let it run and install the program to your device.
Developer One Support