Developer One Windows Mobile Software  

Go Back   Developer One Windows Mobile Software > CodeWallet Pro 2005/2006 for Pocket PC, Smartphone, Desktop & USB devices > Ask all of your CodeWallet Pro 2005 and 2006 questions here
User Name
Password
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 18th January 2007, 04:57 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Developer One Support
1. The developers can consider extending that field size. 2. As you will see here by some other postings, users are ok on Vista, but we have found it is necessary to sync manually at this time until we fix that issue.
1 Well I have a strong incentive for them. Iíve check other password programs. Thereís only one program that allows to have the key/pin hidden with a variable length and that is eWallet. And they donít show the whole code it can only be seen in the edit mode. BUT you canít create your own forms. If they pull it of CodeWallet will be the only program that has it ALL .

2 I know Iíll be seeing Vista ready soon just because itís a must for you guys.
Old 19th January 2007, 07:41 AM

Default Automatic sync in Vista

Quote:
Originally Posted by Developer One Support
... As you will see here by some other postings, users are ok on Vista, but we have found it is necessary to sync manually at this time until we fix that issue.
Hmm... the automatic sync on device connection worked fine for me.
I tried it several times to be sure. As long as Vista's sync center was functioning (which I find about as reliable as ActiveSync ), the CW's automatic sync worked fine.
Old 19th January 2007, 03:26 PM

I have no problems with the WMDC or the Sync Center as long as I disable the CodeWallet sync prior to connecting my device. PocketPC Controller also works with WMDC and Sync Center with no problems.
Old 28th February 2007, 05:19 AM

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by DavidDevelopMan
1 Well I have a strong incentive for them. Iíve check other password programs. Thereís only one program that allows to have the key/pin hidden with a variable length and that is eWallet. And they donít show the whole code it can only be seen in the edit mode. BUT you canít create your own forms. If they pull it of CodeWallet will be the only program that has it ALL .

2 I know Iíll be seeing Vista ready soon just because itís a must for you guys.
A big THANK YOU to the developers from me because I checked it today. The password/hidden can hold my Oxygen Phonemanger code which is more than one line.
Old 6th April 2007, 02:48 AM

Default Sync speed

I upgraded from CodeWallet 4.1 SE to Pro 6.5 and it seems the sync speed has slowed down significantly. My calendar/contacts (few hundred entries) sync in a few seconds, but I always need to wait at least one minute for CodeWallet to finish (one wallet with maybe 80 entries or so). I don't remember having to wait for CW 4.1. Any way of speeding this up?
Old 6th April 2007, 03:51 PM
Developer / Support

Default Sync Speed

The synchronization speed in versions 5.x and higher are dependent upon the number of cards and wallets. Because we do a card-level sync, we do more comparisons of data, and must then move the data back onto the device. If the file sizes are large, that, too, has an effect.
Essentially, there is no specific speed optimizations other than that if you do sync via USB, it will be faster than synchronizing via Bluetooth.
Old 10th May 2007, 03:48 PM

Default Download previous CodeWallet Pro versions

Hi, I have an old version wallet file that I would like to open on my desktop. I have downloaded and installed CodeWallet Pro 6 on my desktop, but each time I try to open my old file it says I need the CCD file. I have read on your forums that I need to open my old wallet file in a previous version of CodeWallet Pro to resolve this - except I don't know where I can download this program from! Please help!

many thanks, krissi
Old 10th May 2007, 03:55 PM
Customer Services

What is the previous 'old' version of CodeWallet that you were using on your desktop? Are you upgrading from a 3.x or 5.x version?
Old 31st May 2007, 06:54 AM

Default Restoring Backup

In Code Wallet Pro 6 Desktop, I need to restore the backup file (.bak) but can find no help on how to do this. Please advise!
Old 31st May 2007, 03:16 PM
Customer Services

Simply change the file extension/name from .bak to .cw5