Developer One Windows Mobile Software  

Go Back   Developer One Windows Mobile Software > Agenda Fusion v7/v8 > Ask all of your Agenda Fusion 8.x questions here
User Name
Password
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 18th April 2006, 08:20 PM

Default Recommendations Please

I have the new New Treo 700W and I want to install Agenda Fusion, but I have had problems with similar programs, such as my phone locking up, data missing, and info just going haywire. Has anyone installed AF with a Treo 700W? Any problems? Any concerns? I really like the look of Agenda Fusion, and I downloaded a trial version (Version 7) a few months ago, but I didn't get any of the Icons. I am not a computer "Savy" guy and I need to download this and have it work right the first time so, is there a need to be concerned? Agenda Fusion has been downloaded about a million times, but I need to hear from those out there that have a Treo 700W, so I can pick their brains. Please email me with any recommendations that you might have. Thanks for your help, Paul
Old 20th April 2006, 09:44 AM
Administrator

The Treo 700w is a compatible device that many of our customers use. If you did not specifically check the box for the icons they will not install. Be sure to install the Windows Mobile 5 version, and we recommend only installing to main memory.
Old 20th April 2006, 10:35 AM

I've been using AF7 and just updated to AF8 and have not had any real problems with. Works great. Any specific questions just fire away. But I think you should have no problem installing it and using it.