Developer One Windows Mobile Software  

Go Back   Developer One Windows Mobile Software > Power Calendar v2 for Windows Mobile 2003 Smartphone > Beta Releases & Information
User Name
Password
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 6th April 2005, 05:57 AM

Default beta testing

Yes please, I have a C500
Old 10th April 2005, 04:41 AM

Default great software

Quote:
Originally Posted by nissensp
I'm on the beta list for months. I even mailed the guys (and girls) from DeveloperOne. Did someone already received information about betatesting?

Patrick

ps Because of the "slowlyness" of DeveloperOne, I peeked at Papyrus from SBSH (http://www.sbsh.net). I can't lie about it: it looks good and I'm impressed. I wonder if DeveloperOne can do an even better job !
I had a go with this software and it looks great. There are, however, 2 annoyances. You cannot create tasks or show tasks in the application. Also, it does not replace the built in MS app, (I know power calendar doen't do this either). If it has task support, I would jump straight on board with papyrus. Come on Developer One, lets see some action with Power Calendar!

Actually, Papyrus does work with the homescreen plugins! Click on a calendar item and it will take you straight to the appropriate date in papyrus. Even more reason for Developer One to bring their talents to bear on Power Calendar!!

Last edited by Mortal Wombat : 12th April 2005 at 02:15 PM. Reason: incorrect info in message
Old 15th April 2005, 01:41 PM

Unhappy missed opportunity

well, the latest version of Papyrus does have full task support... it seems the ideal product.
Can't help feeling as though Developer One have missed out on Smartphone Calendar/Task applications.
Old 5th May 2005, 11:36 PM

Send a message via AIM to peligwe

Downloaded it... Installed it... Love it... Can't wait for the next version...

I have a MPx220 from Cingular.

Last edited by peligwe : 5th May 2005 at 11:37 PM. Reason: Needed to add server provider.
Old 4th June 2005, 10:38 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mortal Wombat
well, the latest version of Papyrus does have full task support... it seems the ideal product.
Can't help feeling as though Developer One have missed out on Smartphone Calendar/Task applications.
Yeah, I'm going to have to give it a try too, since it looks like DeveloperOne has all but abandoned this product.

It's a shame since I had the opportunity to get a warez version of PowerCalendar, but I opted to buy it to support development...I'm starting to wonder if it was a mistake now since they haven't updated the program since 2004!

Wake up D1...other vendors are going to ace you out of the very market you created!!
Old 6th June 2005, 01:36 PM
Administrator

While we've been a bit delayed in getting out the next update, we've been working hard to both optimize better for Windows Mobile 5, and bring those most requested features to the application.

I'm confident that in the end you'll find the next rev to far exceed your expectations.
Old 10th June 2005, 01:36 PM

I hope so, because I'm currently using Papyrus and I'm really impressed. As a registered PowerCalendar user, I obviously have an investment in the s/w but unless the feature set can exceed Papyrus (and a home screen plugin that brings you to the date displayed when you click on it would be a HUGE selling point for me), then I'm going to have to think it over.

I'm on the beta list (for whatever that's worth) so I'm standing by, waiting to be impressed!
Old 11th July 2005, 06:14 PM

Default Interested in beta testing

I am using an Audiovox SMT 5600 running WM2004SE.
Old 21st July 2005, 04:17 PM

Send a message via AIM to peligwe
Default Never version

When is the new version scheduled for release?
Old 22nd July 2005, 09:53 AM
Administrator

We do not yet have an official date for the new version. If you have not done so already, you may wish to subscribe to our Newsletter where we typically announce such changes or releases.
You can subscribe to our News letter from the link below under the heading "News" on the left side of the page.

http://www.developerone.com/